|1 Day Trips - Last Minute Deals
Departs from Southampton
Sun, 15 Dec 2013
Departs from Gatwick
Wed, 18 Dec 2013
|View all 1 Day Lapland Offers »
Santas Secret Grotto - 1 Day Trip
Meet Santa on the frostiest day trip ever! Ride in sleighs drawn by fluffy husky dogs, dash along in a snowmobile, go to elf school and even meet the man in red on this magical day trips. Your day is sure to be filled with fun and laughter as you head deep into the Arctic Circle.
A magical mystery tour
Let the friendly elves greet you and take you o Santa's Secret Grotto, where you'll receive your own lappish passport, a special kepsake to take home with you.
Warm and cosy
Visit the dressing room, where you will be wrapped from head to toe in a snug outfit to help you keep warm in the snow.
Meet Old Reindeer
Listen to stories as you learn about the Artic Circle crossing ceremony.
Follow the candlelight through the snowy pine trees to try short reindeer and husky rides, snowmobiling, family sledging and mini-skidoo rides, before thawing your fingers and toes around the campfire, with warm juice and tasty gingerbread.
Meet the man himself
Santa's a busy man, but he's made time to meet you and your new friends on your special day. Aks elves how to greet him in Finnish and receive a super present.
Santa’s Secret Grotto highlights
- Return charter flights with Transfer to/from resort
- Warm over garments, boots, socks, balaclava and mittens
- Visit the Arctic Circle, Winter Fun Activities
- Traditional Lappish Arctic Circle Crossing Ceremony
- Reindeer driving and license
- Snowmobile rides and mini skidoo driving
- Sledging and husky dog sled rides
- Visit Santa's Workshops and Santa's Post Office where you can post all your letters
- Buffet lunch at Mrs. Santa Claus' Kitchen
- Warm juice and ginger bread around a camp fire
- Meet Santa Claus and receive a gift
- Transfer back to the airport with Santa's Elves
Travel Insurance £20 adult — Children Insured Free! — Cover Includes Motorised Winter Sports!
||Saturday, 21 December 2013